originchemist Origin Chemist
Adding years of Good Health
Origin Chemist is looking for a responsible and trustworthy pharmacist for the role of pharmacy team lead to ensure smooth daily operations at our pharmacy. In this role, your duties will include managing prescriptions, controlling the pharmacy’s inventory, and executing delivery orders. You will also be required to oversee pharmacy personnel.
To ensure success as a pharmacy team lead, you should demonstrate experience in managing a pharmacy and compliance with best pharmacy practices. Pharmacy Team Leads are qualified pharmacists with a customer-oriented approach.
Pharmacy Team Lead Responsibilities:
· Overseeing sales assistants, cashiers, and other pharmacy employees.
· Preparing drugs and executing prescription orders for collection or delivery.
· Ordering pharmacy supplies and controlling the inventory on a daily basis.
· Enforcing best practice protocols when storing prescription drugs and controlled substances.
· Verifying prescription details with the healthcare specialists who prescribed them, when required.
· Advising customers about the recommended use, dosage, and possible side-effects of medication.
· Maintaining an approved drug and controlled substances list and verifying expiry dates.
· Monitoring product displays and shelves, as well as the general appearance of the pharmacy.
· Addressing customers’ requests and complaints.
· Training new pharmacy employees and scheduling shifts.
Pharmacy Team Lead Requirements:
· A registered pharmacist, in good standing and a current practicing licence, with the Pharmacy Council, Ghana.
· A certification in business administration, or an equivalent qualification is an added advantage.
· Demonstrable experience in a managerial capacity at a pharmacy.
· In-depth knowledge of the pharmacological uses and side effects of prescription drugs and controlled substances.
· Advanced knowledge of protocols regulating the safe storage of prescription drugs and controlled substances.
· Exceptional communication skills in advising customers and leading the pharmacy team.
· Ability to proactively follow up any irregularities with scripts processed at the pharmacy.
· Competency in pharmacy management software
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· At least 1+ years experience working in a Retail Pharmacy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com